1. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around, does he become
2. People from Poland are Poles. Why aren’t people from Holland called
3. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
4. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
5. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
6. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
7. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
8. Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?
9. ‘I am’ is the shortest sentence in English. Is ‘I do’ is the longest
10. Mothers feed their babies with tiny spoons and forks. What do Chinese
mothers use. Toothpicks?
11. You do not really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
12. No one ever says, ‘It’s only a game’ when their team is winning.
13. Ever wonder about people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles
of Evian? Spell Evian backwards: NAÏVE
14. You send it by road, and it is a shipment. You send it by sea it is
15. If a convenience store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a
year, why are there locks on the door?
16. Lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked. Are electricians
delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree
surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
Makes you think eh?
See ya all next time!